Sunday 30 March 2014

:: 13 : 52 ::



"A portrait of our children once a week, every week, in 2014."

A: You often pop up wearing these glasses - old sunglasses that belonged to your Aunty Beth. They never fail to make me smile. I secretly love it when you wear them when we go out!
E: The wonderful hostess - setting the table with thoughtful attention to detail, laying out all the forks and spoons and serviettes for one of your friend's birthday parties. We're always hosting someone's birthday party around here. I, for one, can't wait to host yours soon ;o)
T: Snapped with a mouthful of chocolate - trying to get a shot of the three of you with your fun t-shirts that were a gift from precious friends recently. In the seconds before my battery went flat I only managed to get you in focus, our beautiful, gentle-hearted little man. 






1 comment:

  1. Oh Remaliah! These are adorable! I love everything about each of them - just gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete